WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear what you think so be sure to sign my guest book before you leave. This is where I will be displaying the cards I am making. I will be adding new cards as I make them so come back to see what's new.

TO VIEW CARDS

To view my cards, go down to the "archive" on the right hand side of this page and click on November. Click on the catagory you wish to view. To get back to the main page (this page) click on the "home" link under the pictures. Some of the catagories are empty at the moment. I will post those cards as I make them. Thank you for your patience.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NEW CARDS

The most recent cards I've made will be displayed here.  As newer cards are added, the older ones will be rotated into their proper catagory.  Thanks for looking.



Lighthouse


This card, I don't know.  I don't think I"m finished with it yet.




Geisha girls.  Nope, don't know what the writing says.. if anyone knows please let me know. lol


Isn't every day a chocolate chip cookie day?


Of course I love my frogs!!  The dragon fly has a couple layers.. both inside card and out.  The wings lift up for dimension.  Still getting the prisma pencils down.. but I think it is still cute.


This makes a great guy any occasion card..


I like this card also.  The throw rug is actually material that I sewed.. yes sewed onto the card, well the first matting anyways, I sewed in little ovals to make it look like one of those old rope rugs. 


This card looks so much better in person.  It turned out quite lovely.  The "dots" around the border and the butterfly really sparkle.  I really like this card.



These last two cards I made out of scraps.. trying to use them up before they take over my house, they've already taken my craft room.  ha ha.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Shelly!

Thanks for the nice comments! I thought I would come by and check out your page too. All your cards are so great! That christmas one is really detailed and pretty! Love all those sparkles!

alicia-bahr said...

I love the embossed Christmas tree card.

alicia-bahr said...

The Angel set is awesome!!!