WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear what you think so be sure to sign my guest book before you leave. This is where I will be displaying the cards I am making. I will be adding new cards as I make them so come back to see what's new.

TO VIEW CARDS

To view my cards, go down to the "archive" on the right hand side of this page and click on November. Click on the catagory you wish to view. To get back to the main page (this page) click on the "home" link under the pictures. Some of the catagories are empty at the moment. I will post those cards as I make them. Thank you for your patience.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some New Cards as of Aug. 22nd 2010

I had a spell where I wasn't making any cards, just tending to "life".  But, I've started up again and here are some recent cards and things I've made.  Hope you like them.

This is a card I made just today.  It is using a technique I just learned.. faux designer paper tearing.. The "torn designer paper" in the center is not torn nor designer paper at all.. I inked the background then used some rooster stamps I have, then added the dots.  I really like this technique.  I learned it from one of Dawns youtube video's.  She's the best.



This is a candy bar slider.  I love it, the ghost and happy halloween are popped up, so the web is suspended in the middle.  The eyes of the bat on top are orange.  The colors didn't come out very well.. but this is really adorable.






 The suspended spider is very creepy looking, it is flocked, so it is furry.. you can't really see the top of the card very well, but it is embossed with a spider web that is sparkled, and has 2 bats popped off of it with yellow and red eyes. Again, colors are much more vibrant in person.





3 comments:

ownhomedog said...

i love love love the Moon and haunted house card!!! love how you used the diamond plate to emboss the house - soo clever!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS, girl! The wedding one is GORGEOUS and I'm really digging the halloween ones! The first one answers my question that I recently asked in one of our pm's. LOVE that technique! Even while holding the card in person, it looks like torn paper! So cool!

Joanne said...

ALOHA SHELLY!!! Finally I am back at it again posting new things,and will be able to stop by for a visit! A pleasure I have really missed!!! Your creations while I have been gone are FAB! I hope that all is well with you and that you are looking forward to the holidays. I have already done Xmas orders of 20 cards for one friend and 10 for another. I also have 30 made for myself. Now I am working on Halloween and Thanksgiving! It's so wonderful to be creating again. I send big hugs!!! J:)