WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear what you think so be sure to sign my guest book before you leave. This is where I will be displaying the cards I am making. I will be adding new cards as I make them so come back to see what's new.

TO VIEW CARDS

To view my cards, go down to the "archive" on the right hand side of this page and click on November. Click on the catagory you wish to view. To get back to the main page (this page) click on the "home" link under the pictures. Some of the catagories are empty at the moment. I will post those cards as I make them. Thank you for your patience.

Monday, October 18, 2010

MVI_0837.AVI ROCKY

Ok, so I know this isn't a card.  This is my new dog Rocky.  I just rescued him from the humane society on Friday Oct. 15, 2010.  He was 1 of over 20 dogs brought in from a hoarders house.  He's a 5 yr old chihuahua mix.  A few didn't make it.  Rocky is very skinny.. but I'll take care of that.  I made him a flannel coat... and since I don't knit, bought him this sweater and little faux fur lined boots.  My hubby walked him down to the neighbors house and she did this video of him.  Isn't he the sweetest.


2 comments:

Joanne said...

OOOOOHHHHH Shelley, he is just tooo cute! I have no doubt that you will have him fattened up and super healthy in no time! He has got to be the best dressed doggie on the block too!!!! Really sweet, have fun lovin' your new family member! Hugs, J:)

Joanne said...

Aloha Shelly, just stopping by to say hi and wish you a happy holiday season! Hugs, J:)