WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear what you think so be sure to sign my guest book before you leave. This is where I will be displaying the cards I am making. I will be adding new cards as I make them so come back to see what's new.

TO VIEW CARDS

To view my cards, go down to the "archive" on the right hand side of this page and click on November. Click on the catagory you wish to view. To get back to the main page (this page) click on the "home" link under the pictures. Some of the catagories are empty at the moment. I will post those cards as I make them. Thank you for your patience.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ok, I loaded the other sunset card

I made this one into a sympathy card.  I really like how it turned out.  I wasn't sure at first, being as dark as it is.  But after staring at it for awhile, I like it.  I like to make these when I don't need them.  Not fun cards to make when you have to make them.  I saw these stamps (sentiments) and just had to have this sympathy set.  I love this sentiment.




2 comments:

Joanne said...

Shelley, I really love the way you did this card. Your inking is perfect the way it fades into the different color hues, very nice! And your right, it's a super stamp set. May I ask who the set is by and where you got it? I have a card order and need to make a couple sympathy cards. This set would be perfect to have on hand. Mahalo, and hugs, J:)

Shelley Evetts said...

the tree stamp is an inkadinkado stamp. The sentiment stamps are clear stamps from the impression obsession company. They do not give a set number on the package. How strange is that. they normally have a name or a number, but I just double checked and nope, nothing there except the company name. Hope that helps some.