WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. I'd love to hear what you think so be sure to sign my guest book before you leave. This is where I will be displaying the cards I am making. I will be adding new cards as I make them so come back to see what's new.

TO VIEW CARDS

To view my cards, go down to the "archive" on the right hand side of this page and click on November. Click on the catagory you wish to view. To get back to the main page (this page) click on the "home" link under the pictures. Some of the catagories are empty at the moment. I will post those cards as I make them. Thank you for your patience.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #24

Ok, so I've never entered one of these.  But thought I'd give it a shot.  I love their stamps.  If you've never been to their site, you should go check it out.  Here's the Link   Peachy Keen Stamps They have the cutest stamps.  For this card I used Peachy Keen Stamp PK-240 Say it with flowers.  I like how it turned out.


I posted this card below too.  I was going to use it as a Mothers Day card.  But decided to leave it as a note card, because there could just be so many uses for it. 

13 comments:

Janice W. said...

OMG! This is so beautiful! I hope you will enter many more challenges! We are so glad you chose Peachy Keen Stamps for your first challenge! I love this card! Thanks so much for playing along!

Carol<>< said...

beautiful!!! and so elegant
great job!
Carol<><

Nita's World Handmade said...

Very nice Shelley!!

Nikki Foraker said...

HI SHELLEY!!! I am THRILLED to see that you entered! You said you would on the MB and you did! ;o) Now...your card is SO PRETTY!!! Everything about it is just perfect!!! And HOLY COW your bow is AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS...and I hope you keep doing so! ;o)

{HUGS}
Nikki

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH SHELLEY.. I LOVE YOUR CARD and it is so inspiring! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us!! Big Hugs, KathyJ

My Creative Time said...

Shelly, Your Card Is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm not sure if you saw my video of my craft room, but I think your card would look PERFECT on my desk!! :) lol.... I love everything about it!!
thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Brenda said...

Beautiful card! I love everything about it!

Linda Kaiser said...

I love this card.

Unknown said...

How wonderful to have you choose Peachy Keen for your first challenge! And what a beautiful start to the world of challenge cards it IS and absolutely perfect for ANY occasion.
Thanks for playing along with us Peachy Keen. Good luck. Viv xx

Lena said...

Hi Shelley,
I absolutely love visiting your blog and have chosen you to receive a “Beautiful Blogger Award”. Please visit my blog at http://lenascreations.blogspot.com so that you pick up your award. Many thanks.
Hugs,
~ Lena ~

Lorie said...

Oh Wow! This is gorgeous! What a beautiful job with the PKS Challenge! Thanks so much for playing along!

Hugs,
Lorie

Joanne said...

Aloha! I haven't been here in a while and I apologize. Been leaving comments on the MB for you instead. Anyhow, I wanted to stop by and say hello and WOW!!!! Girl, you sure have been busy! Your cards are FAB! You must work night and day on all of these, lol! Super job! I really love the way you are always trying new things. I need to do that more, sometimes I get in a rut. Your flowerpot card was an inspiration to get my b--- in gear and try something new!!! Hugs, J:)

Shelley Evetts said...

Thank you all so much for your nice comments. They inspire me to do more, and try new things. I'm very happy you like this card.